LOYAL CUSTOMER

Saturday, March 17, 2012

#24

emm. what should I feel, when the person I used to like (yeah I get passed the feelings) is looking to someone close to me.

frustrated, of course. HAHA. nah, bullshit je semua ni.

dah settle 2 paper, Malaysian Economy yang macam tiada harapan nak dapat A, dan Organizational Behaviour.
3 more to go, the paper that killing all Business students, Operation Management, Human Resource and Investment Management.
I can't afford to get any paper a B or C. I've come this far. tapi susahnya alahai. tapi tinggal 2 sem je. 2 je lagi. T___T

ramai kawan-kawan down dengan carry mark untuk subjek sem ni. aku pun. marilah kita bersama-sama lulus paper-paper ni. don't give up, usaha selagi boleh okay? :)

p/s: peh lagu Kelly Clarkson "Stronger" ni boost mood betul. you guys should try to listen to this song too.

No comments: